Subject: Raptor
From: Tony Johnson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 94 14:20:49 -0500

Hep Me. . . Hep Me. . .

I need all the info I can get on Raptor and ScreamerNet to fill out a  
purchase order.   Please help me find the right sales/tech person to  
get the info I need.

I also need info on the Flyer.   I'm a toaster owner and received the  
3.0 upgrade without asking, but haven't gotten anything from NewTek to  
order the Flyer and/or info on the 3.5 upgrade.  Any help would be  
appreciated.

BTW-   NeXTStep would be a great platform for ScreamerNet.   I'm on a  
network with over 100 black boxes, 25+ Intel boxes, and 2 HP Gekkos,  
all running NeXTStep.   I guess I could run NT on some of the Intel  
boxes, but who wants to run NT?   No flames, please. . .   just  
kiddin'.

Thanks in advance,
TJ.

---
=======================================================================
Tony Johnson                     |  Phone: (713) 364-5204
Advanced Technology Group        |    FAX: (713) 367-9036
WilTel, Inc., The Woodlands, TX  | e-mail:[email-masked]
=======================================================================